Turmeric Root Powder USDA Certified Organic
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Organic Haridra Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 250g Powder - GOPALA AYURVEDA
Sanskrit Name: Haridra
English Name: Turmeric
Botanical Name: Curcuma longa
Ayurvedic Energetics: V+ P+ K-
- Turmeric is an indispensable culinary ingredient.
- It imparts musky flavour and yellow colour to curries.
- There are hardly few recipes in which Turmeric Powder is not used in Indian Dishes. Almost all Indian vegetable dishes use turmeric either as separate spice or in the spice mixture.
- A small pinch of turmeric powder would add an orange-yellow hue to salad dressings.
- It is also a great spice to complement recipes that use rice, lentils and dry beans
- Turmeric powder is one of the most significant coloring material of India in all kinds of cuisine.
- Turmeric powder is effective remedy for chronic cough and cold and throat irritations
- Milk often boiled with a pinch of turmeric powder and ajwain and honey gives immediate relief.
- For treating sprains and swellings turmeric powder mixed with lime and salt helps.
- Turmeric powder is often used to stop the blood run resulting from any small wound or cut of a knife.
- Curcumin, a potent antioxidant, is believed to be the most bioactive and soothing portion of the herb turmeric.
- Turmeric colour also serves as a chemical indicator since it changes its colour on adding acids or alkalis.
- Turmeric powder can be used for encapsulation and preparing highly beneficial Turmeric health tablets.
- It is an essential ingredient in various in various herbal preparations.
- Turmeric powder, extracts and curcumin also exhibit antioxidant property.
Ingredients: each 10g of powder contains : Organically grown Haridra* (Curcuma longa) -10g
Suggested Use: Adults, 1 or 2g twice daily before meals with honey, ghee or warm water. Or as advised by your health practitioner.
SCIENTIFICALLY TESTED & COMPLETELY SAFE. SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS/NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS. NO KNOWN SIDE-EFFECTS. COMPLETELY SAFE. NON-TOXIC. FREE FROM HEAVY METALS.
- Item specifics - Herbs And Botanicals
- Type: Herbal Food Supplement
- Suitable For:- Vegetarians
- Product: Gopala Haridra Turmeric
- Supply: 30 Days (250g Powder)
- Treatment: Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Skin Problem , AIDS Support
- Use-By Date: 2 Year from MFG Date
- Product Form: Powder
- Condition: New
- Brand: Gopala Ayurveda
Product Highlights:♥ No Heavy Metals.
♥ No Added Artificial Flavours.
♥ No Chemical preservatives.
♥ No Pesticides.
♥ No genetically Modified Crop Material used.
♥ Made with Pure Certified Organic Herb. Gopala Organic Products uses only whole herbs, not extracts, so that the herb components are assimilated by the body like food.
♥ Herbs Certified Pure Organic by LACON GmbH - Germany, USDA and India Organics. All herbs are produced in accordance with NPOP standards, NOP (USDA) and EC Regulations.
♥ Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. No additives of any kind. No Animal Product. No Heavy Metals. No Pesticides. No Chemical Preservatives. No Artificial Flavours. No Artificial Colours. No Genetically Modified Crop Material. No Parabens, No Synthetic Fragrances. No Dairy. No Sugar. No Corn. No Soya. No Gelatin.
♥ Herbal Dietary Supplement. Pure, Organic, Unprocessed, Dried powdered herb in vegetarian capsule. Packed in air-tight container to maintain aroma and freshness.
♥ All Gopala Products are made in accordance with strict quality standards at GMP certified units to ensure complete safety and efficacy. All certified organic herbs come from the jungle farms in South India where expert Ayurvedic herbalists ensure that they are harvested at the optimal time using the proper techniques and sustainable method of farming.
*These Statements have not evaluate by the food and drug administration. This product is an "Herbal Food Supplement"and is not intended to diagnose,treat, cure or prevent any disease.
About Gopala Ayurveda
The Hindi meaning Gopala is 'The Nurturer of the Cow'. The cow is an auspicious blessing from Mother Earth for the good of all humankind. They who care for the blessings which our Mother has given us, care for the Mother herself. It is through this care that the bountiful provision which is our inheritance is enjoyed, preserved and multiplied for ourselves, our children and generations to come. This is our deepest desire and purpose: that all humanity may have life and have it more fully. Our name in every way reflects this desire and the means by which we propose to pursue it. It is for this reason that we use only 100% organically grown, harvested, and processed herbs in our products, support sustainable economics, and endeavor to continue the millennia old tradition of natural and holistic science.
The roots of Gopala Ayurveda reach deep into the rich and ancient naturopathic tradition of Ayurveda. Utilizing the wisdom of this four thousand year old science with the technological potential of modern science we render these ancient formulations in a potent form, all the while maintaining faithful adherence to the formulae and therapies of the ancient texts. To this end, we have spearheaded research to develop Ayurveda's vast herbal tradition into a comprehensive range of products to support healthiest and longest lives for our customers. These products have been met with warm reception in medical communities all over the world, and continue to serve the personal and healthcare needs of all parts of humanity.
Gopala is a pioneer in purely organic ayurvedic supplements, herbs, and oils. We promote healthy foods and nutritional products, and despite utilizing the benefits of modern science and technology, we train a strict eye on all stages of development and processing to be sure that our products do not suffer contact with any toxic or synthetic chemicals. Since the birth of this project, we have focused on the development of safe and effective remedies that will help people lead richer and healthier lives.
Gopala is not simply organic, which means to be free from any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial additives, preservatives, and heavy metals, but we are 100% Certified Organic, meaning that the customer has the added security of the USDA regulatory action which requires that all ingredients in all products be traceable through their processing history and to the place of origin. Consequently, the consumer may know both exactly where and when each herb came from and the circumstances surrounding this journey to their hands. Gopala is unique in this regard. Other manufacturers, having claimed proprietary rights to ancient formulae have taken the liberties of enhancing these revered concoctions with preservatives, synthetic substitutes, and more. We, however, continue this venerable tradition as it has been maintained for thousands of years, in the sole interest of a whole and healthy life.
We at Gopala Ayurveda invite you to browse our website's many products and informative articles and Allow us to serve you and your community with the bounty of Mother Nature!
Many Blessings for Health and Happiness,
- Be the first to review this product