Turmeric Powder CERTIFIED ORGANIC
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Main Ingredient||Specialty|
Turmeric is the best medicine in ayurveda. It cures the whole person. Turmeric is pungent, bitter, astringent and heating and has a pungent vipaka. Turmeric can be used by all doshas. It may stimulate vata, but doesn't aggravate it (cause an imbalance). Turmeric helps digestion, maintains the flora of the intestine, reduces gas, has tonic properties and is an antibiotic. Turmeric can be used for cough, sty, diabetes, hemorrhoids, cuts, wounds, burns and skin problems. It helps reduce stress and anxiety. Note: people with hypoglycemia can use small amounts of turmeric in cooking but should not take it in quantity. Gentle reminder: the yellow color of turmeric tends to stain your clothes and skin.
1. Bronchial cough, dry sore throat, tonsillitis and pharyngitis, drink at bedtime 1 cup of hot milk and 1 teaspoon of turmeric boiled together for 3 minutes.
2. For external hemorrhoids, apply a mixture of ½ teaspoon of turmeric and 1 teaspoon of ghee locally at bedtime.
3. For fibrocystic breast, apply a paste of ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon warm castor oil on the breast at night. (just a reminder it will turn the skin yellow, and the clothes too.)
4. To help stabilize blood sugar in diabetes, put turmeric powder in "00" size capsule swallow 2 capsules 3 times a day, 5 minutes before each meal.
5. For anemia, take a bowl of yoghurt with up to 1 teaspoon of turmeric. Eat on an empty stomach morning and afternoon. Do not eat after sun set. If kapha is unbalanced, eat this at noon only.
6. For cuts, wound and fungal nail infections, apply mixture of ½ teaspoon turmeric and 1 teaspoon aloevera gel to the affected area.
7. For swelling from traumatic injury, apply a paste of turmeric and water.
8. For a sty in the eye, make a paste of equal parts of red sandalwood powder and turmeric mixed with distilled water. Place on the eyelid to strain the sty.
9. Apply turmeric directly to the affected area of the mouth in cases of swollen guns and canker sores.
10. For beautiful skin take turmeric capsule daily. If pregnant woman takes turmeric regularly, her child will have gorgeous skin.
11. If there is a family history of melanoma, take 1 or 2 turmeric capsules 3 times a day to help as a preventative.
12. For a sun block moles, cover them with a mixture of 2 parts ghee and 1 part turmeric.
13. For general protection from disease, carry turmeric root in your pocket or tie it on a yellow silk thread around your neck.
About Gopala Ayurveda:
The Hindi meaning Gopala is 'The Nurturer of the Cow'. The cow is an auspicious blessing from Mother Earth for the good of all humankind. They who care for the blessings which our Mother has given us, care for the Mother herself. It is through this care that the bountiful provision which is our inheritance is enjoyed, preserved and multiplied for ourselves, our children and generations to come. This is our deepest desire and purpose: that all humanity may have life and have it more fully. Our name in every way reflects this desire and the means by which we propose to pursue it. It is for this reason that we use only 100% organically grown, harvested, and processed herbs in our products, support sustainable economics, and endeavor to continue the millennia old tradition of natural and holistic science.
The roots of Gopala Ayurveda reach deep into the rich and ancient naturopathic tradition of Ayurveda. Utilizing the wisdom of this four thousand year old science with the technological potential of modern science we render these ancient formulations in a potent form, all the while maintaining faithful adherence to the formulae and therapies of the ancient texts. To this end, we have spearheaded research to develop Ayurveda's vast herbal tradition into a comprehensive range of products to support healthiest and longest lives for our customers. These products have been met with warm reception in medical communities all over the world, and continue to serve the personal and healthcare needs of all parts of humanity.
Gopala is a pioneer in purely organic ayurvedic supplements, herbs, and oils. We promote healthy foods and nutritional products, and despite utilizing the benefits of modern science and technology, we train a strict eye on all stages of development and processing to be sure that our products do not suffer contact with any toxic or synthetic chemicals. Since the birth of this project, we have focused on the development of safe and effective remedies that will help people lead richer and healthier lives.
Gopala is not simply organic, which means to be free from any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial additives, preservatives, and heavy metals, but we are 100% Certified Organic, meaning that the customer has the added security of the USDA regulatory action which requires that all ingredients in all products be traceable through their processing history and to the place of origin. Consequently, the consumer may know both exactly where and when each herb came from and the circumstances surrounding this journey to their hands. Gopala is unique in this regard. Other manufacturers, having claimed proprietary rights to ancient formulae have taken the liberties of enhancing these revered concoctions with preservatives, synthetic substitutes, and more. We, however, continue this venerable tradition as it has been maintained for thousands of years, in the sole interest of a whole and healthy life.
We at Gopala Ayurveda invite you to browse our website's many products and informative articles and Allow us to serve you and your community with the bounty of Mother Nature!
Many Blessings for Health and Happiness,
- Be the first to review this product